That is hilarious! I loved reading what you wrote, you are so funny. I hope you guys are doing well.
That's funny. I hope she thought it was...
If it makes her feel better - I ripped out ALL of my lashes (except a couple) while trying to curl them. I never have been good with make-up...They do grow back!
Abbey, it's o.k. I once got into an eyelash pulling out habit at your age, and they grew back. (I'm embarrassed about that, but it's true).
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is hilarious! I loved reading what you wrote, you are so funny. I hope you guys are doing well.
That's funny. I hope she thought it was...
If it makes her feel better - I ripped out ALL of my lashes (except a couple) while trying to curl them. I never have been good with make-up...They do grow back!
Abbey, it's o.k. I once got into an eyelash pulling out habit at your age, and they grew back. (I'm embarrassed about that, but it's true).
Post a Comment