Paul's sister, Kerry, her husband, Duane and their two kids Keston and Devon came to visit from California for a few days and we had way too much fun. I think we did more in three days than we have done in the four years since we moved here. We went to Build a Bear, the Brick Oven, Snowbird, swimming at the Legacy Center, Timp Cave, saw Wall-E, Farm Country and Kerry and I snuck off in between it all to get a salad at Cafe Rio. Unfortunately I didn't get pictures of everything but I did get a bunch!
Abbey and Asher petting a baby cow at Farm Country.
Claire holding Anna at the before mentioned cow.
Asher, Devon and Maddie on the hay ride(minus the hay)
Emma and Keston on the hayride.
Claire and Aunt Kerry
Devon has the cutest little face ever. I just wanted to pinch her little nose off. I won't though!
The whole gang.
Emma-look no hands!
Maddie
Asher
Claire
All the cousins and uncle Duane on the hayride.
Abbey feeding the goats
Asher feeding goats
Abbey
Keston like a real cowboy.
Devon and her perma-grin. She couldn't stop smiling the whole time.
At the top of Timp Cave-we made it!
Not quite at the top-Are we there yet? These are not happy faces.
Some other not so happy faces and one happy face.
In the cave
Cave Formations
The bungee/trampoline apparatus at Snowbird-Claire doing flips.
We took the tram to the top and got some awesome views. Yes, that edge is a cliff off the side of the mountain and no there are no adults supervising. Where are their parents?
Oh, there are their dads, but they don't look too concerned. What kind of a mother would take pictures of her kids at the mountains edge anyway?
Beautiful views!
Abbey jumping
Keston ready for take off
Emma-nice pointed toes.
Devon loving it.
Asher didn't love it. He lasted about 2 seconds.
We had so much fun and are so grateful our family would drive that long to spend time with us. Come back soon please!
2 comments:
You can't blame Asher for not liking the trampoline. Have you seen that harness? Not comfy! I am glad you went to Snowbird. I enjoyed those pics. I think I need to get up there, soon. Your kids have some great cousins. They are adorable.
Looks like you all had so much fun
Post a Comment