The Dirty Half Dozen

The Dirty Half Dozen

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Progress


Claire's hot pink accent wall. She wanted the whole room hot pink, but settled for one wall. I was actually surprised with how much I liked it.
Where hot meets pale pink.

Abbey's blue wall with buttery trim.
Painting of Claire's bead board and trim.
They had leftover bead board so I asked them to do the upstairs bathroom just off the kitchen. We painted this later ourselves.
Abbey's pink accent wall meets her blue wall.
Emma's blue turned out a little more lavender than I would have liked.
I absolutely love Emma's blue accent wall though. Now I just need to find bedding to go with her room.
We hired a painter to do the work for us and he did a wonderful job, but he wanted 300 dollars extra just to do their accent walls, so we politely declined, spent about 40 dollars on paint and supplies and did it ourselves. 


No comments: