The Dirty Half Dozen
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Say what?
It is 12:30 am. I should be sleeping, but I was laughing my head off watching, Wipeout, which Paul had recorded earlier. When I thought I couldn't laugh any harder, I went to bed and Paul said, "Someone left their leg down there on the couch." "What?" I replied. Again, Paul "Someone left their leg down there." Me, "What are you talking about?" Paul, "It's such a mess because someone left their foot up there." At this point I am laughing so hard the bed is shaking and Paul is slightly irritated, but still asleep and says, "That's why the bed is shaking." Yeah, that's why. I can't make this stuff up. It's seriously hilarious, happens often and is usually in Japanese, so the real treat is when it's in my native tongue and I can decipher what he's saying-as incoherent as it is. Well, it's off to REM for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like me!
Haha! So funny - my husband does that too - but not in a foreign language - the last time he said something about a snow mobile - and he never remembers a bit of it. He'll be glad to know he has a kindred spirit out there!
That his hiliarious! I bet it was even funnier in person!
And you thought you got away from all that sleep talking once you stopped sharing a room with me... At least Paul gets you giggling instead of angry. Why didn't you think I was funny back in the day? ;)
Post a Comment