Not only is the 24th of July Pioneer Day, but it is my Grandma Bowen's birthday as well. We always get together at Heritage Park to celebrate this wonderful lady. Grandma has always been so much fun and usually has a few tricks up her sleeve. Never a dull moment! Anyway, I didn't get any pictures of the party, but Paul took of few on his phone of the evening celebration in my Uncle Larry's neighborhood. He and Aunt Ann were nice enough to invite everyone over and the kids had so much fun on the climbing wall, the bounce house and other attractions that they didn't want to settle down for the fireworks.
Emma on the wall.

My cousin Lori is a true Bowen and comes up with so many fun and creative ideas that we will have to copy since we don't think of them ourselves. These are the girls as glow stick, stick people.

Just a little firework fun. Asher was a bit scared and clung to Uncle Josh all night. Too bad I didn't get a picture of it.
1 comment:
You know, back in the day, I'm sure they had picnics and stick pulls, parades and laughter, but Brother Brigham would have KILLED for a climbing wall like this!
(One of my fondest memories of your dad. Just thought I'd re-live).
Post a Comment