Reynews Occasionally
The Dirty Half Dozen
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Blackmail
It's definitely a girls world at our house. This is what I found as I was getting dinner ready after church one day. I thought I'd better put on a manly show for him to watch. He picked Cars.
This is how I found him moments later. This is what happens when he doesn't get a nap on Sunday's since our church is at one o'clock. He always sleeps with his "re tar" and "bue tar", so I am not too concerned about the high heel wearing.
2 comments:
The Rocking Radmalls
said...
You make me laugh.
July 20, 2008 at 6:41 PM
Cecilotta
said...
Niiiiiice! Is that the new entertainment center? I like it!
July 20, 2008 at 8:49 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You make me laugh.
Niiiiiice! Is that the new entertainment center? I like it!
Post a Comment