The Dirty Half Dozen

The Dirty Half Dozen

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Motto

My new motto for housework is, "Live every day like company's coming." Then I wouldn't have to spend an entire day cleaning the house before they actually do come. Wow, I'm tired.

4 comments:

runningfan said...

Ooooh...I can relate! I'm gearing up for a week of family starting Saturday, and I'm dreading all the work! But what's the use of cleaning bathrooms three days before? Too much has to wait until the last minute.

Reynolds Family said...

Exactly!

Brittany H said...

Realistically do you think that motto really works? I thought I cleaned everyday like company is coming, but goodness 5 minutes after the windows are washed somebody smears their fingers or nose on them again. 30 minutes after the floor is mopped someone spills milk. Need I explain the bedrooms! I feel like I work all day long and we are back to square one.

Reynolds Family said...

My same thoughts exactly!