During the weekend of the 24th of July, we ventured down to Loa to visit Paul's brother, Mike and his family and we got a bonus visit because our friends from Midvale, the Tuileta's, were down there as well. The kids had so much fun and were very disappointed we didn't spend the night. We'll need to plan ahead a little better next time. We thought it was going to be hot, so the kids came prepared with swimsuit's ready for a water fight, but it clouded up, cooled down and rained a bit, which was nice, but we had kind of wanted to go to Fish Lake, so we'll have to plan another trip down there soon.
Mr. Tricky Trickerson thinking he's hot stuff because he can climb the wall.
Suaso and Gina Tuileta-nice face Suaso!
Mo, Claire, Asher, cousin Maddie, Emma and Seka(not sure how to spell that one)
Emma, Paul and Asher taking her for a spin.
Emma, uncle Mike and Maddie
Claire's turn
Abbey going solo.
Cousin Maddie and Asher on the playground. They were having the funniest little 2 and 3 year conversation while they played. I'm not sure what they were saying, but they understood every word.
As a side note, Abbey shot her first gun while on this little trip. I was not thrilled, but with Paul as her father, I knew I would have to give into Mr. NRA sooner or later.
1 comment:
chuck heston would be so proud!!! I'll bet Abbey is a dead-eye. I remember the Tuiletas. Didn't we go with them to Wheeler Farm once? Cute kids. I love the pictures of the 4 wheeling family.
Post a Comment