Warning: For those of you who remember my younger, chubby cheeked brother with dimples, you are in for a big surprise. Yes, the following picture is sweet little Josh, yes, he grew up and yes, he plays with guns. He graduated from BYU this past spring in Microbiology and had joined the military a couple of years ago. He's now going into bio-terrorism or something and was accepted into training for the elite, special forces group known as the green berets. Well, this is what we've gathered with the bits and pieces of information we were able squeeze out of him. He's a bit mum about the whole thing, so this is the story I'm sticking to until I get complete disclosure from the man himself. He left for North Carolina last month and we were all so sad to see him go. The kids were heartbroken and so was Paul, in fact, I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with Paul now that he is home so much.....well, I do actually have quite a few projects lined up for him and with football season starting soon, I'm not sure if he'll get any of those done. Well, we miss you Josh. We'll see many movies and shoot many targets and think of you training-so intensely. Game nights just aren't the same.
Josh and his guns- he don't mess around.

Sadly, we lost another uncle this month to the college up north. No, not the red college. More north. All the way to Logan. Not quite as far as North Carolina, but too far to kick a ball around with the kids and come to movie and game nights on the weekends. So study hard Jared and visit when you can because it's just us and the parents-good times as always ;)
Our last game night with the boys- sorry mom, it's the only picture I got.

"Dosh" and the kids-Claire was having a moment. Oddly enough, Asher calls both uncles "Dosh" just as he calls both my parents, "Ampa"
2 comments:
We just lost an uncle to Croatia...I feel your pain!
Wow Jen. Can't believe how they've grown up. I remember when we were roommates at BYU and they were just little kids. Makes me feel old.
Post a Comment