The Dirty Half Dozen

The Dirty Half Dozen

Friday, June 27, 2008

Rocky Mountain High



A view of Mt. Timpanogas from the Alpine Loop. Ahhh! Breathtaking!
Uncle Josh and Asher playing with "Fawure".
Jared and Paul trying to set up the tent. And they think they're eagle scouts! Ha!
Clairey Beary sitting on a log.
Emmy Lou Who
And Abbey too.
Why is Claire always in everyone else's pictures?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. I like the idea of going home to sleep and coming back in the morning!

DeSpain Domain said...

I love that Claire is in all the pictures. I bet that was a fun outing.

Kim said...

There are some things that are so great about Utah! That view is one of them. Every time I come and visit I wonder how I can live the rest of my life without Mtns. Glad you had a fun camping trip.

Natalie said...

After seeing the Mt. Timpanogos picture, I got the sudden urge to go camping!

The Rocking Radmalls said...

Our canyon holds a place in my heart as well. If it weren't so crowded now! Jared and Josh are great! Nice to see them now, all manly and bearded.

gantrieb said...

Aaahhh, the mountains! We went to the 'mountains' here, I think the elevation is like 2 ft. above sea level-oh well, we'll take what we can get!