The Dirty Half Dozen
Friday, June 6, 2008
Afterthought
I forgot to mention that during the week of the unfortunate events, I was picking Emma up from preschool and she was bringing a friend home with her for a play date and I ended up locking the keys in my car. Nice! This is the second time I have had to call USAA to get me out of a pickle. The rep was asking me what city I was located in and I replied, "Murray, Utah". Somehow she didn't understand what I was saying so I asked her if she was a fan of American Idol. She then said, "Yes, I just love David Archuleta- oh, Murray, Utah". Yeah-he's put us on the map even if he didn't win. That still didn't get someone to my aid in less than an hour, but they did eventually show up and we were on our way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love the colors in the room
Post a Comment