Emma wasn't very thrilled, however, at sharing the candle blowing duties, so we re lit candles several times so each girl could have a turn blowing them out. Five year olds can be so demanding.
We all went in on a kitchen aid mixer for my mom and she really was surprised or at least put up a very good front. Sorry about the background shot CC, but this was the only picture I got that captured mom's expression.
Emma has always been really good at puzzles and Grandma found this awesome jungle one that she just loved. She also loved the coloring/activity book that Catherine got and asked Grandma if she would give her one for her "real" birthday. Nice.
I just had to throw this picture of Asher doing his pose next to Grace. He wanted to see the picture after I took it and then reenacted for me several times exactly how his legs were. And yes, he is just wearing his shirt and "big boy pants". Easier access for going to the potty.
1 comment:
Yes, that's me, always feeding my face.
Post a Comment