Just a plain ol' cheesy smile picture-so sweet!

Three quarters view of the beginning of "Ahoy there me heartey's" as heard by Captain Feathersword of the Wiggles.

Front view of "Ahoy Sequence"

Follow through of the "Ahoy Sequence"

Who me?

Just his happy little self

Ah, the trifecta! #1 "Awesome", #2 The "sweet" face and #3 "Cheese"

Every time I have a two year old, I say two is my favorite age. This time around is no exception. This kid melts my heart and frustrates me beyond belief all at the same time. Like most two year olds, he says and does the funniest things. He gives the best hugs and pats your back with his sweet little hands, he gives pinch kisses where he pinches your cheeks and kisses you on the lips(a personal favorite). He says his name as though it were a profane name for a donkey-you can use your imagination. No sh's for this boy and his r's aren't the best either. Instead of just saying, "Love you", he says "love you much". When our bishop and his counselor were over visiting the other night, he really took to the counselor and upon their leaving, he waved and said, "bye bye someone", since he didn't know his name. He can't walk anywhere-he runs, skips and jumps.
One of the things I love the most about Asher is how much he looks like his daddy. I could just eat Asher up, he's so stinkin' cute. Paul was quite the "hotty" in his day. Well, at least I think so. I should dig up a high school picture and post it, but he was tan with longish blond hair (yes, long-probably why he's bald now) and had a swimmers body. I would totally have dated him in high school, although the question remains, would he have dated me? I guess we'll never know. He's stuck with me now and he has the cutest little mini-me of himself to relive his glory days through. Hats off to Asher! And here's to many more birthdays for our little man!
7 comments:
Happy birthday to Asher! He is dang cute.
Awwwwwe :) He is Da Man fo sho!
Those are great pictures of Asher! He is so cute.
Very cute! KC and I crack up at our two year old, too. They're definitely goofballs! Sounds like Paul and KC have a lot to talk about. I think KC lost his hair for the same reason...oh, the vanity! I sure would have loved that long hair, though! :)
I love the one foot forward/one behind stance. I've seen him do that! And the shiny locks!!! He really is the best. I have never seen h.s. pics of Paul. Chad also had the long hair. we'll have to do a tribute to their "hair-boss" days in our next posts!
He is very cute. I love two year olds also, they are just so fun and funny. He is a very handsome boy.
Very cute Jen. He looks like a sweetheart. You and Paul make gorgeous kids!
Post a Comment