We have been consumed-almost completely swallowed up by soccer this year. All three girls decided they wanted to play. Abbey had a hard time leaving Murray Max and the girls she has played with since kindergarten, but we found a competition team locally and I think they are going to be a great team. Claire is on a team with some neighbor girls and girls from school so she is loving it. Much to Emma's delight, she was finally old enough to play this year. She is one of only two girls on her team and she doesn't mind a bit. She loves to outrun and out kick all the boys. She even scored the first goal of her first game. Way to go!
Abbey and her friend Caitlin.
All the sisters on the first day of games. Things get a little crazy when everyone has games at the same time. Thank heavens for neighbors with girls on the same teams. Now I need some action shots.
1 comment:
Okay, so I read them all, WOW! How did you find the time to get them all done?!
Post a Comment