The professor has asked about his ring three times since my last post and has not checked my blog once. That's right and I have a bunch of new posts to post but I can't because then he will never see the post and never get his ring back. Ahhh.......
I know this suggestion will defeat the purpose of your current agenda, but there's an easy way to automatically email posts to your dear husband if you wish. Email me and I'll tell you about it if you're interested. It's the only way my dear husband stays in the loop.
I have either waited to see if all you blogheads leave a message, of just came across it myself. Is there a possibility I planted the alleged jewelry in hopes of leveraging a date? Either way, I accept. Please loan me your checkbook and I will take you out on the town!
5 comments:
I know this suggestion will defeat the purpose of your current agenda, but there's an easy way to automatically email posts to your dear husband if you wish. Email me and I'll tell you about it if you're interested. It's the only way my dear husband stays in the loop.
That just cracks me up! I love your plan with the ring!! You are the best!!
I have either waited to see if all you blogheads leave a message, of just came across it myself. Is there a possibility I planted the alleged jewelry in hopes of leveraging a date? Either way, I accept. Please loan me your checkbook and I will take you out on the town!
How can I be sure that you are who you say you are and not just an imposter?
ha! he finally found your post! lol.
Post a Comment