The Dirty Half Dozen

The Dirty Half Dozen

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Girls

So I enjoyed a couple of play dates at the park with my girls this summer. No, not the ones that reside in my own home, but MY girls, the ones I grew up with that were like sisters to me.(Not that you weren't like a sister Mariss, but when I was sixteen and talking about kissing boys, you were about 7 or 8 and such a blabbermouth. I'm sure you understand) Anyway, it was great to catch up with all these wonderful friends and their darling children. I really had the best friends growing up-part of the reason I agreed to move back to the hometown-I want the same for my children. We met at Liberty park and had so much fun both times. It was great that Emo and Ganch (ya, we had a few weird names for each other that kind of stuck) were able to be there for the last one. So good to see you guys. Those who didn't make it,(you know who you are) we missed you. 

My gals and Maya.
For those of you who stuck it out to the end, you know what an ordeal it was to get this picture. I just wanted documentation of Claire and Maya and their cute toothless grins.
Brits' girls, Skye and Charlie
Mandy and her boys, Carson and little Mikey.
Mandy's Joslyn(sp?), Shelley's Maya and Abbey
Charlie, Skye, Asher and Mikey
Mikey and Emo's Spencer in the background.
My boy Smasherson
Maya, Abbey and Claire
Emo's Nicholas and Emma
Emma, Nicholas and Asher
Emo and her Spencer and Shelley's Jack
I know there were more of you there who didn't make the photo cut. Here's why. I looked horrible in the group shot and I'm just that vain that I'm not posting it. So there.

1 comment:

chicmod said...

me a blabber mouth?? no.... :)