The Dirty Half Dozen

The Dirty Half Dozen

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Never leave children unattended...

5 comments:

Natalie said...

That's hilarious! Noah got his head stuck in a barbie house once, and I wasn't very helpful either because I couldn't stop laughing. It's great that you got a picture to capture the moment.

Vigoren Family said...

We've been there more than once! Too funny!

gantrieb said...

oh, i can totally relate. kids get themselves into the trickiest predicaments. how funny-i especially love that you took a picture.

The Rocking Radmalls said...

that makes me laugh, HARD! If I would have had the presence of mind to get the camera, I totally would have taken one too.

runningfan said...

Just to let you know, Garry reads your blog and took the trouble to email me when he saw this! He is always glad to see that we aren't the only ones with crazy children!