The school year came early this year on August 18th. This meant that Claire got to bring birthday treats to school for the first time. Yay! After the crazy summer we had I was ready for a break, but I'm sad because I feel like I didn't get to enjoy my kids like I wanted to. They just keep getting older and I despise that. This was Abbey's last year of single digit age. Ahhh! That being said, I do like that they are becoming more independent. Well, kind of.
Since we have no yard, we had to take indoor school pictures.
Abbey off to fourth grade. FOURTH GRADE I said! I have such vivid memories of fourth grade that it's hard to believe she's this old.
Claire off to second grade. I also have vivid memories of second grade and our Luau and a certain boy pooping his pants in class, so I hope Claire doesn't get that kind of memory.
Sisters
Claire found her friend Danielle and was so excited! Danielle doesn't seem to share the same enthusiasm. She must have been caught a bit off guard.
Emma started kindergarten on the 25th. I should be sad, I should have cried, but she was so excited and I was so needing some one on one Asher time that we were all thrilled.
The three musketeers.
Emma and her friend Ellie in line.
1 comment:
Your girls are so beautiful...you're going to have your hands full when they are teenagers!!!
Post a Comment