The Dirty Half Dozen

The Dirty Half Dozen

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Potty Training Round #4

We have successfully completed week one of potty training. Asher did awesome (Imagine a big thumbs up right here.) The first day was a bit rough- just like with the girls, but he has been a trouper and  now tells me each time he needs to go. He still had a couple of accidents today, but is doing dramatically better than the last few days. My favorite is when I put a pull-up on him because we are going out and I can see him holding his legs together so tight as he is trying not to pee, but does anyway, and he keeps looking for the pee to run down his legs and it doesn't because of the pull-up. He looks so confused. Hilarious! I am so proud of Asher, especially because everyone told me how much harder it is to train a boy than a girl. I am just so grossed out changing two year old diapers that all my kids get potty trained by two. Asher is the oldest at 2 years and 2 1/2 months. This was because of the move. I still couldn't find my potty seat and had to go to Target and buy a new one, but I couldn't stand it for one more day.  I also couldn't find the Betsy Wetsy doll I use in the training process, but he did just fine without it-so here's to the champion of peeing in the potty!


1 comment:

DeSpain Domain said...

Yay for Asher! Yay for Mom!