This is the cake Emma wanted me to make for her. I don't think so.
Oh, come on! Be a good mom, now! (Just kidding, of course.) I have to say, though, that you are the reason my kids get semi-cool cakes for their birthdays. You're quite an inspiration!
I don't doubt that you could make the cake! Give it a try.
I just don't understand? I always spend 40 or 50 hours working on my kids cakes. No, really!What...you don't believe me?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh, come on! Be a good mom, now! (Just kidding, of course.) I have to say, though, that you are the reason my kids get semi-cool cakes for their birthdays. You're quite an inspiration!
I don't doubt that you could make the cake! Give it a try.
I just don't understand? I always spend 40 or 50 hours working on my kids cakes. No, really!
What...you don't believe me?
Post a Comment