The Dirty Half Dozen

The Dirty Half Dozen

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Gym Bugs

All the girls had a gymnastics recital on Saturday that took the entire day.  We all went to Emma's performance in the morning and then Paul took Emma and Asher home while I stayed for Abbey and Claire's. Although it was long, they loved performing and we really loved watching them. Abbey's friend Tanira is in the same class as Abbey, so her mom took still shots of Abbey and Tanira while I filmed them both. I don't have the stills of Abbey yet, so I'll post what I do have. I was so proud of all the girls, but was really excited that Abbey finally got her backbend kickover. She has been working really hard on it for quite some time. She moved up to pre-team and Emma moved up to Level 1. Claire only has a couple of things to pass off before she can go to level 2 so they are all doing awesome.

Emma on the bars
Claire on the beam
Asher may have to join the ranks when he's old enough; he loved it!
Abbey and Tanira

3 comments:

Vigoren Family said...

Wow! Lots has happened in your neck of the woods! We wish you flat, clean, straight walls and no more broken windows for years to come!

Brittany H said...

Wow Jen, I cannot believe how much the picture of Claire on the beam reminds me of you, back in the day...crazy! So what is the potty training secret?

The Rocking Radmalls said...

Love the patriotic leotards. And, I love the hair do's! I've always been impressed by how fast you can do three girls' hair to perfection. These kids are great!