The Dirty Half Dozen

The Dirty Half Dozen

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tag

A. Rules of the Game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each Player answers about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 others and leaves a message on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog for directions.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

Paul and I had been married about 9 months and we were both in school and working(at the 2nd vet hospital-you'll see below). We had also just acquired the cat of many colors that has been a permanent fixture at the foot of our bed for the past ten years.


2. 5 things on my to do list:

a) paint my beige house(not paint my house beige-it needs color!)
b) learn to knit.
c) put in sprinklers and a lawn-technically this is on Paul's to do list.
d) keep unpacking.
e) potty train Asher.


3. What snacks do I enjoy?

pepperoni and pepper jack cheese (preferably together)
cottage cheese and pineapple-also preferably together
graham crackers and milk-together of course
strawberries and sugar-you guessed it-together

I'm a mix all my food together kind of girl-none of this must keep my food separate stuff for me.


4. 3 bad habits


a) popping my knuckles
b) letting the tv "babysit"-but seriously, how else would I get dinner made?
c) giving in to the late night munchies-frequently


5. What would I do if I were instantly a billionaire?

Finish paying off the student loans, house, etc. then.....the house on the coast- east and west, the one with the horse property, the one in England, etc, etc, etc, but I don't know, I haven't thought about it that much, hee hee.


6. 6 places I have lived.

Milpitas, Ca
Highland, Ut
Cincinnati, OH
Murray, Ut
Midvale, Ut
and back to
Highland, Ut-it's ironic how things work out


7. 5 jobs I have had:

a)Kennel Attendant at Veterinary Hospital-age 16, scooped poop for $4.25 an hour and thought I had the greatest job in the world.
b)Veterinary Technician at a different animal hospital.
c)Veterinary Technician at yet a different animal hospital.
d) a very short stint at Discover Card as a bill collector.
e)Again, a veterinary technician at an even different animal hospital than the previous three.

Man, I need to branch out!


8. 5 things most people don't know about me:

a) I guess you probably figured out that I'm a veterinary technician.
b) I hate anything touching my face-water is the worst and I sleep on the edge of my very flat pillow so it doesn't touch my face.
c) I can pop almost every joint in my body(see bad habits)
d) As much as I love animals one of my biggest pet peeves is barking dogs. Unfortunately there are many out here in the country.
e) I am extremely competitive-fortunately I have relaxed a bit on this since having children. I guess I'm just too tired to care anymore.


I tag Deanna, Melissa, Shelley, Darcy and Marissa

3 comments:

Kt said...

I love your to-do list. That's funny that you never let things touch your face. Even your pillow!

K Lovell said...

Your blog is cute, and it is fun to see your sweet kids. Hope you dont mind I pop in and take a look every once in a while.
Kirstie

heather said...

Hi,
It was great to hear from you. Your baby is not a baby anymore! Feel free to link mine and I'll have fun seeing how your family is growing. I love your new house too!