The Dirty Half Dozen

The Dirty Half Dozen

Saturday, March 1, 2008

January Recap

Since I didn't start this blog until February, I though I'd highlight some happenings from January other than skiing. Since this is about all the journaling I do, I'm trying to be thorough for the sake of my children.The girls all do gymnastics and had a recital this month. They were so excited because they all got their first trophies. The thing that strikes me the most about this picture is the height difference. The age spread between each girl is roughly 2 years. Apparantly Abbey and Emma are on the tall end and poor Claire has inherited her mothers shrimpy genes.
We decided to embrace this winter whole-heartedly. Not only did we ski, we (I should say Paul) built a snow fort that housed multiple children.
Asher was so excited to finally get some man toys for Christmas.
Abbey's Reflections Contest entry "Windows of Change" went to region. When she was working on it, the bottom left quadrant was a picture of her feeding the homeless. On one of the buildings she had written "Subway". When Paul asked her why she was feeding people Subway, she replied, "No dad, it's the subway in New York."
Asher loves to snuggle in the girls beds with them and read books. He also tucks their American girl dolls into their doll beds and kisses them goodnight. He is such a sweet boy!


No comments: