The Dirty Half Dozen

The Dirty Half Dozen

Friday, October 30, 2009

On a roll

I've been avoiding tummy time. I don't want this kid getting all mobile on me, but today I figured I'd better give him a little growing experience. So far so good...
What am I doing?
hmm...
Maybe if I put my head down like this...
and push off with my feet...
I'll flip over like this.
So proud of myself.
No more tummy time for you little man!

6 comments:

runningfan said...

Haha...I put this off with Lexi, too, for the same reason! She's a mover and a shaker anyway. I've never had a kid who rolled so much. She'll cross a room in no time!

Brooke said...

What a strong little guy! Good job Mr. Eli.

DeSpain Domain said...

He is getting so big! I love the pictures. I can't wait to see your Halloween picture this year, you always have your kids dressed so cute.

Ward's Corner said...

That was awesome that you caught the moment! He's soooo cute!

Anne Bowen said...

He's adorable! Those cute little squishy neck rolls are irresistable! xoxo

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

Wow! I can't believe he is old enough to do that...where did the summer go?