It has only taken me three months to get on the ball and get these announcements done. They will be going out this week. Hurray! I am so pleased with how they turned out. But mostly I am pleased with how the actual baby turned out. Sweetest baby ever in the history of our 12 year old family. And we've had a lot of babies in those 12 years. 5 to be exact. Some really horrible, but cute babies, some sweet as well as cute... and then came the cutest of the cute and the sweetest of the sweet. All in one little package and we could not be more in love! I need to keep a picture in my mind and never forget this most precious moment. Cheesy, I know, but I just love him that much!
4 comments:
I love how they turned out. It sounds like you saved the best for last.
I am glad that you are so very happy. It takes guts to have five kids -- and you've been rewarded!
I find myself frantic to remember everything with this one.
I adore her so much.
Must be strong so I don't create a baby (a life-long baby, if you catch my drift).
He is so dang handsome!
Post a Comment