The Dirty Half Dozen
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Snow Days
I am cold today. Yay!!! I remember a certain, fairly recent July when I was hugely pregnant and it was 100 degrees and I just wanted to see one snowflake. Just one. I wanted to snuggle in my flannel sheets and not sweat to death and now that day has arrived. Switching all the beds to their flannel sheets today. I'm sure I will be just as thrilled to switch them back in the Spring. That's what I love about living in a place where we get all four seasons. Just when you're sick of one, the next one comes along. Nothing like living in the beehive state to keep you on your toes! Happy "soup and breadsticks and hot chocolate" day to all of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Snow, already?! Not before Halloween! But, I do love hot chocolate!
Yes, I mildly miss seasons, but it's definitely a soup day here.
Post a Comment