As hard as I try to do a theme each year with the costumes, each individual has a different idea of what they want to be and no one is ever willing to compromise, so we always end up with a plethora of characters. This year was no exception. Asher was set on being Buzz and nobody wanted to be Stinky Pete, so we just nixed the whole theme idea.
Instead, we ended up with this.
Abbey as a hippie.
Clairey the witch.
Emma vamping it up.
Buzz himself.
Little E as the cutest pirate ever-accentuated by soft, squishy neck rolls.
Just for fun, this is Asher on his first Halloween donning the same costume. He is a few months older than Eli in this shot, but they look so similar.

The boys were done collecting candy far earlier than the girls, so while Paul stayed home with them, I stayed out with the girls. When I came home, I found this...
and this. Eli didn't even make it into his jammies. I guess that's what mom's are for.
4 comments:
Your kids are so cute. I love all the costumes. I also like your yard, you really decorated it spooky (from what I could see in the pics!). :)
Oh....fabulous costuming! I love Halloween and make-believe. Your kids are adorable...and neck rolls...who doesn't LOVE a good neck roll?
They are so adorable!
Cute blog! I just sent you an invite.
Post a Comment