Chameleon...okay so this is no 80's love song gone wrong, but he sure does blend into his carseat well. I just wish it were still summer and he could where onesies every day so I could pinch his thighs to pieces :)
He is getting so big! They are growing WAY too fast!! I too wish for warm weather and more exposed skin, I love those little chubby legs. Cute little guy.
I found your blog through Brooke's. I hope you don't me checking in. It's good to see you. My blog is www.kindra-lee.blogspot.com. Come by and visit if you want.
I love the days of Onesies 24:7 and I love how much you love your little guy. Okay, I'm laughing so hard about your comment about the neighborhood cat. Do you know who it belongs to? Funny thing I didn't mention is that it actually got locked in our garage (accidentally) that whole day. That's funny that you recognize it.
6 comments:
Oh that's too funny. Guess you'll have to make do with the cheeks!
He is getting so big! They are growing WAY too fast!! I too wish for warm weather and more exposed skin, I love those little chubby legs. Cute little guy.
Jenny,
I found your blog through Brooke's. I hope you don't me checking in. It's good to see you. My blog is www.kindra-lee.blogspot.com. Come by and visit if you want.
He is ADORABLE! And I absolutely LOVE your family photo - so cute and you look fabulous!
:) How could such a handsome manny ever blend in? Nope. Not this guy.
I love the days of Onesies 24:7 and I love how much you love your little guy.
Okay, I'm laughing so hard about your comment about the neighborhood cat. Do you know who it belongs to? Funny thing I didn't mention is that it actually got locked in our garage (accidentally) that whole day. That's funny that you recognize it.
Post a Comment