Although green is by far my favorite color, I have never loved St Patrick's Day. It's sandwiched in there right between Valentine's, Asher's birthday and Easter. Just kind of inconvenient. My kids are lucky if they have clean green clothes to wear that day. My sweet sis-in-law, Julia, however, went the extra mile and made the girls fun shamrock clips to wear. Thanks Julia. Apparently I'm not Irish.
6 comments:
I am so glad you updated your blog! I loved reading what you have been up to. Your kids are so adorable.
Love all the fun updates. Can't wait to see you in May.
Such darling girls! They win the prize for always having the best hair too!
You have such beautiful girls! Cute clips. What a fun way to wear green!
You're welcome! I hope they liked them. I've been feeling bad lately that since we've had children we haven't surprised our nieces and nephews like we used to. It was fun to see an update!
Yeah I stink at remembering that holiday too. I love the hair and the bows.
Post a Comment