The Dirty Half Dozen

The Dirty Half Dozen

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

February Randomness

Just a couple random shots from February. We were eating lunch one day and looked out our kitchen window and saw a dozen deer in the field behind our house. Emma and Asher watched them for a very long time. It was fun to finally get a glimpse of them. We have hoof marks in our yard all the time, but rarely actually see the deer. Well, unless we almost hit them as they dart across the road. 
I forgot to include this at Christmas, but when I was a child we always did a puzzle during Christmas break and I wanted to continue this with my kids since they love puzzles so much. They really got into the Peanuts movies this year, so when I found this puzzle, I knew we had to get it. It took them a week or so, but they finished it and I just wanted documentation before I took it apart.  

1 comment:

k8shoe said...

I totally saw those deer that day too. They're so cute. Until they eat my pine trees and poop in my yard, then not so much!