Reynews Occasionally
The Dirty Half Dozen
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Gym Recital
The girls had their last gym recital at Olympus at the end of January. It was complete chaos! We won't be doing that again. In fact, I'm moving them to a different gym in Utah County for convenience sake. We've liked Olympus just fine, but for the amount of money we pay each month, I don't feel they were getting the best instruction and progressing as fast as they could. Plus, when Paul is full time at BYU, he can pick them up on his way home. Hopefully this will be a good move.
1 comment:
runningfan
said...
I can't believe how much Claire and Emma look alike!
April 17, 2009 at 3:19 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe how much Claire and Emma look alike!
Post a Comment