The Dirty Half Dozen

The Dirty Half Dozen

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Halfway Gift

I hit the halfway mark yesterday! I'm not sure if I should be excited or anxious-maybe a bit of both. I certainly am tired and haven't blogged much. I have a lot to catch up on. I have been working hard though. So hard, in fact, that I created this little guy. Just a trial run for the real thing. This guy is much smaller and pokier, but has still made me sick, uncomfortable and gets me up at night. But I don't have to feed it or change it's diaper, so that's a plus. I have had way too many of these though, and there's just not as much satisfaction in this as there is in the real thing. Welcome to the family anyway, little stone. You've now joined all the others that have come before you.

13 comments:

Cecilotta said...

You're saving this for the rock garden, right?

runningfan said...

And I thought this might be a boy/girl post! Sorry you had to deal with this!!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Oh my GOSH! thats all i can say....

Jessica said...

Oh how awful!!!! I've seen someone struggle with one of those and boy oh boy that is not a fun situation. I'm sorry that you had to deal with that. Especially while your pregnant! Holy Cow!!!

Christensen family said...

Yucky!!

Carebear said...

You poor thing! I hope it all goes better on your downward slope!!

Darcy said...

You poor thing, at least labor will be a breeze after all of these! Hopefully you'll be done with those soon!

Natalie said...

I'm so sorry. Dealing with those nasty stones can not be fun, and I know you are dealing with them often. I'm wishing you the greatest, most perfect last half of pregnancy ever!!

DeSpain Domain said...

I keep waiting for a post about Asher's birthday...I thought it was on the 23rd. I can't wait to see what kind of cake you made this year. ;)

I also hope you are feeling better now that the stone has passed.

k8shoe said...

I'm finally reading/seeing this. You should have put a dime or a quarter by it so we could really appreciate the size of it. :) So sorry you still have some more to come!

Oh yah, and Happy Birthday to Asher (on Roman's Birthday too)! :)

Hilary said...

Ok, I'll be honest -- this baby is really ugly. :)
Hey, so what do you do at home when you have a stone. I was really trying to tough it out but then I was throwing up and couldn't keep anything down which is what sent me to the hospital.
I don't think we give toradol when they're pregnant -- at least not til' the very end, but don't quote me. :)

gantrieb said...

That is disgusting. I can't imagine how it must feel.

Rachel Young said...

:(