is that I am about 100 posts behind on my blog because I feel worse than I've ever felt in my life, I have four kids home all day long (curse this summer break thing), I'm completely exhausted and no, I honestly don't know what this baby is. My neighbor/friend told me the other day that she heard that I really know what it is, but I didn't want to tell my kids. Huh? It's funny how rumors get started. I will admit to the fact that I do think it is a boy and would be completely surprised and thrilled by another girl, but we didn't peek during the ultrasound-not even one little bit. I cannot wait to meet this baby/get it out! On the other hand, they are much easier inside, especially when you have the most demanding and whiney three year old on the planet. Speaking of three year olds, he may just have started that rumor by telling everyone that we are having a boy and we are naming it Alvin, which we are not. He just really loves the Chipmunks. Alvin is my grandpa's name though, so it might be in the running for a middle name. Oh, I have 60 days to return whichever of these outfits is not gender appropriate. Please shoot me if this baby isn't out in 60 days!
7 comments:
Ah, Jenny, I am living proof that pregnancy is a survivable condition!!! You can do it!
I hear you sister!!!! Can we be done yet? These last few weeks are so hard, at least the end is in sight and thank goodness the weather has been cool! Good luck, we are in the last stretch.
Maybe you'll get really lucky and need both of them?
You'll notice I haven't updated either since, um, February.
They are both cute. hang in there. good luck.
I wished I lived closer to be able to help. Hang in there!
I will not shoot you. I will, however, be happy to slip you a mickey if it gets the labor going.
Jenny I hear you... why do these last few weeks just feel like the end of a long marathon. (One that will never end) Good Luck all I have to say is try and stay busy. That is all that is keeping me sane.
Post a Comment