The Dirty Half Dozen

The Dirty Half Dozen

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wow- that was a long time ago.

High School Tag

1. Did you date someone from your school? Yeah, a few.
2. What kind of car did you drive? The Fantasy- there are just no other words to describe it.
4. Were you a party animal? No I was too busy with question #1
5. Were you considered a flirt? Depends on who you ask
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?**cough, cough, band, cough, cough*

7. Were you a nerd? read #6

8. Were you on any varsity teams? Nope
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No, but Mr. Reese would probably have liked to suspend me, he sure called my mom and got her on my case. 
10. Can you still sing the fight song? of course
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs. Alsop-Day, Mr. Miller, Ms Nair (sad I can't even remember how to spell that and she was the AP english teacher.)
12. Where did you sit during lunch? In Albertson's parking lot with Shelley eating my cream filled bismarck and she eating her chocolate cake doughnut. Good times.
13. What was your school's full name? American Fork High School

14. School mascot? CAVEMAN
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Um, I think I went with Scott my junior year and then my senior year Dax and I didn't have dates and we didn't want to be the losers that didn't have a date to homecoming, so we went together.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Once was enough for me, but I sure would change some things-well, maybe not.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? I forgot my chords and my mom thought it was the biggest deal, so I borrowed some from someone at the end of the alphabet.
18. Where did you go senior skip day? Was that when we went to Aspen Grove?
19. Were you in any clubs? I think so, but I don't remember. If I could find my yearbook, I'd look it up, but I think Shelley and I went around getting our pictures taken in clubs just to be in the yearbook.
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Ya, 4 babies will do that to some of us.
21. Who was your prom date? Regan my junior year and Matt somebody my senior year.
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Missed it a few years ago. Family reunion in San Diego- thank heavens for the timing on that one.

I tag anyone who went to high school long enough ago that the memories are starting to fade.
Yeah...there is no #3, I guess it just got skipped.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Too funny! I loved reading your memories. What, you don't want to admit that you were in the band? hee-hee I was right there with you every step of the way! Thanks for sharing!

Sunny said...

Was that your truck that had the beautiful scene painted on the back??? I'm having a flash back.

The Rocking Radmalls said...

Oh my goodness. I forgot about the bismarck/chocolate cake doughnut ritual. If I did that every day now, I'd be even more attractive! Oh, how I reminisce about the fantasy. If you could get that sweet datsun back now, I'd buy it from you, no questions asked. Just for the mural.