Madeleine was so excited when she saw this picture and was naming the kids and talking about their crowns, and I said, "Don't you just love Asher?" and she said, "Yeah, every time I see him."
I'm excited to see the rest!! Thanks for the preview! So, I am laughing that you noticed the tuffy tooth shirts and yes they are the ones that say, "You don't have to floss all your teeth, just the ones you want to keep?" Too funny!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! Jessica would be in princess HEAVEN if we went there! I really want to save up $ to take the kids soon! Hope you had a great time!
Hey wait....your Belle doesn't look like our Belle...oh, I'm getting suspicious....
Is Asher wearing a princess crown? Good thing he's got that manly T-shirt to balance it out :)
Is Abbey too cool for princesses now?
Madeleine was so excited when she saw this picture and was naming the kids and talking about their crowns, and I said, "Don't you just love Asher?" and she said, "Yeah, every time I see him."
I'm excited to see the rest!! Thanks for the preview! So, I am laughing that you noticed the tuffy tooth shirts and yes they are the ones that say, "You don't have to floss all your teeth, just the ones you want to keep?" Too funny!
Post a Comment