driving. Then that brings us to day two. Breakfast with my sister, Marissa, and her boyfriend at a fun little cafe in Huntington Beach that I already forgot the name of. I also forgot the camera and have no pictures of that. Then we walked to the beach and did some of this.
and this.
Of course no beach trip would be complete without being buried in the sand.
Or running wildly into the ocean.
Emma and Asher preferred more tame beach fun.
After the beach, we went back to the hotel and swam and then got cleaned up to go to the American Girl Place. Paul and Asher dropped us off and drove to Rancho Cucamonga to get our niece, Kassie, so she could spend the day at Disneyland with us on Monday.
While we paid a hefty price for dinner, Marissa and I decided we were paying for the experience as the food wasn't spectacular. It was very cute, however.
My very own American girls.
Claire munching on appetizers while the previous picture is Emma's tic-tac-toe pizza. Clever.
Abbey brought both her dolls because she couldn't make up her mind, so she let Marissa borrow one. Heehee.
Abbey feeding both Felicity and Nikki.
Emma and Kit.
Claire and Elizabeth.
Afterward, we walked around the square and watched the fountain while we waited for Paul to get back. This was the best shot of the water, not the best shot of Abbey, though.
After this we returned to our hotel and went straight to bed so we would be well rested for our big day at Disney.
As a side note, I don't know why some of the words are blue. If anyone knows, please let me know how to fix it. I'm not very mac savvy.
9 comments:
Aw, so cute.
For some reason, I get American Girl catalogs in the mail! It's fun to dream of doing things like this...
I still regret not bringing my doll... I mean.... haha.
I feel like everyone is going to Disneyland this year and I am very jealous! Maybe we'll get our kids there someday. It looks like your girls had a great time at the American Girl place! Too much fun! I love the picture of you and your girls. You are all way too cute!
What a fun day...it seems like you got a whole vacation's worth of stuff done in one day! One of these days I'll have to take my girls to do the same thing! :)
looks like you had a great trip. It's so fun to get away as a family. If only we could go more often, huh.
I can't wait until my girls are old enough to take to The American Girl place! It looks like so much fun!
Maya and I are beyond jealous. we are glad you had so much fun. It was well deserved, I'd say!
How fun. I wish we could've gone to Disney with you. Last year was tons of fun. Oh well, maybe another time. By the way, we're moving to Portland in about a month.
Post a Comment