The Dirty Half Dozen

The Dirty Half Dozen

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Post Birthday Bash

We had so much fun at Devon's birthday party and decided we weren't ready to quit, so we had the kids chill out in front of Alvin and the Chipmunks and then Emma had her first sleepover at cousin Mia's house. Claire slept there too, but it wasn't her first sleepover. Cousin Grace also slept over so a great big thank you to Uncle Jon and Aunt Tricia for dealing with all the giggles, especially since their own daughter Mia, fell asleep on the way home.

Asher and Aunt Tricia just winding down. 
Cousin Grace, Emma, cousin Mia, cousin Devon and Claire

1 comment:

Emma said...

Hi! I'm glad you found my blog! It's been fun to read about what you guys have been up to since our Wymount days! Thanks to you I've also found links to other friends I've lost touch with.
Your kids are so cute!