Okay, so I have had quite a few people ask me if my mother in law reads my blog. The answer is no. But if she did, I still would have posted my last post. I love my MIL very much. She is fun and quirky and very possibly the most giving person I have ever met. She has been through more sorrow in her life than I can even comprehend.
And yet, I was still annoyed about our shopping day and we still laugh about it now. I did my fair share of annoying things on that trip as well. I won't share those here, but when the MIL gets a blog up and running, she can rat me out all she wants and I will still love her and laugh about it and say, "in my defense, I hadn't slept in 36 hours and was 6 weeks postpartum." That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.
Just a friendly little shot on the greenest grass I've ever seen outside of my own yard.
Seriously, my grass is really green. No bragging here, we just have really green grass. Biograss does not mess around with their product. If it makes you feel better, we have really green weeds too.
No comments:
Post a Comment