I may just have to open my own little shop in this country. I'm sure there are plenty of people who would pay to hear what I have to say. As it is, no one in my household gives a darn. One day they'll come begging-but by then it's going to cost them. They had better start saving their allowance.
First word of advice. Do not go shopping with the MIL. But if by chance you get roped in, make sure no one is lurking about to capture your expression of complete annoyance. Yes, we were in this shop for 1 hour while she contemplated which color of hoodie to get my niece. If we would have just gone across the street to the previously shown shop, we would have saved ourselves about 55 min.
Second bit of useful information. Keeps these doors closed at all times. Since the integration of cell phones, these charming little staples on the corner of every street have been reduced to urinal status. Completely disgusting!
2 comments:
Awh, look at your tiny little boy!
elevators also double as urinals as i found out in jolly old england! Cheers mate!
Post a Comment