The Dirty Half Dozen

The Dirty Half Dozen

Friday, September 3, 2010

A little diddy

Nothing says "have a great Labor Day weekend" more than a girl who is perplexed as to why she got doll undies for her birthday...
and a boy in oversized goggles.
Enjoy...you're welcome!
I'm spending the weekend with family that I see far too infrequently and kind of almost wishing that I was departing for Scotland on Monday morning like I did on Labor Day 2009. Also pining for the newborn who accompanied me on last years trip, but at the same time adoring the kid he has become. Here's to pancakes in the morning(missed it last year) and squishy cheeks and thighs(his, not mine). Maybe I'll eat some haggis...or maybe not.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

YOu crack me up :) Loved your post.
Happy Labor day, I'm missing my little baby today too ;( STOP GROWING!
I just gave her her first teenager haircut, she looks so old in her little stacked bob.
We need to get together someday.