I really love this kid. He knows it and always aims to please. He always get great reactions to this face and has incorporated it into all his daily activities.
Dinner time with a mouth full of couscous. Always appropriate.
Bath time. Why not?
First thing in the morning while inspecting his breakfast.
My personal favorite is during his nursing sessions. No pictures of that will be posted here, but I assure you, it is most entertaining! What would I do without this little bit of comic relief?
10 comments:
Too funny! Tyler had a similar pose. We called him 'Hulk' for a while because it looked like he was flexing his muscles.
That is hysterical. And no, I don't think he looks much like Asher either except for the blond hair and some little boy-ness. He's mini-Claire all the way!
Oh my! I was laughing this entire post! What a great smile and totally entertaining facial expressions...I'm sure he is so full of personality! Oh man, I want to just eat him up!
What a cutie-pants! Okay, I totally remember that bath seat from Clairie. How many baths did we give our kids together? Remember left-over nights? Ah, Tina View Ct...good times, good times.
Oh Jenny! This is the exact face that Austin is pulling these days! I just love it! We say, "Show me your muscles" and he tightens his fists and scrunches up his face - just like Eli. What a doll. (both of them!)
I love all the new (to me) posts and I totally love all those faces he makes. Eli is such a cute kid!
He's adorable, and I agree that he looks a lot like Claire.
What a comedian! He's so darn cute!
Those long lashes melt me! He is a cute kid!
Oh, how I love those faces! Aren't you so glad you have them documented?? :)
Post a Comment