The Dirty Half Dozen

The Dirty Half Dozen

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Re-takes

This is about the time of year when I start to think about getting our family pictures taken. This year the thought of actually buying coordinating outfits and getting seven people presentable all at the same time is kind of overwhelming. Especially when this might be as good as it gets. And this was at Disneyland-the happiest place on earth! You'd think we could take one decent picture. But not so. Okay, so it was the end of the day after splash mountain and Papa was the photographer, but still!
Do professionals offer a make up day?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll love it in ten years! But, wouldn't it be nice to have re-takes?? Pictures always stress me out...you can never predict the mood of the subject.

Anonymous said...

I know you don't like that picture but yes, you will LOVE this picture later! I think it is so hard if you have more than let's say.....2 to get a decent picture where everyone is looking, behaving etc. You have a BEAUTIFUL family!!