The Dirty Half Dozen

The Dirty Half Dozen

Monday, August 2, 2010

Face time

I'm feeling guilty that all of my posts (which I realize are few and far between) have involved the boys in our family. So I went back threw the summer and tried to find a picture of the girls sans baby and this is what I came up with. Not so cute, is it? But then again, awesome, medal winning swimming never involved high fashion, so there you go.
Wouldn't you rather look at pics of bed headed boys exchanging toys through bars? I just hope this is the only time in their lives that they will be exchanging anything through bars.
This week I will focus on posts that involve the whole family. I might just acknowledge that a couple of girls had birthdays too or that we took a trip with friends to St. George or that we went camping with cousins or that our other cousins came for a visit from Cali and we had way too much fun. Ya, we've been busy! But by the looks of it here, you'd never know it.

2 comments:

runningfan said...

Abbey got braces? She looks so tall! I'm glad you've had a fun summer!

katik said...

great pictures! Love the one of the girls. when they're Olympians, they'll show that pic during the athlete's bio. I'm impressed by your foresight, good work!