The Dirty Half Dozen

The Dirty Half Dozen

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Oh Brother...

I get a lot of comments about how much Asher and Eli look alike. I don't see it. Call me nit-picky, but Eli has a rounder face, wider forehead and bigger eyes, set further apart. Eli looks totally like Claire to me. I need to find pictures of her at a similar age, but here are some of the boys at the same age.

Eli looking squishy and very well, Eli-ish at a year old.

Obviously a huge difference is the amount and color of hair.
Asher looking equally as squishy, but Asher-ish.

Love them both though, even on difficult days.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I have to say, they do look like brothers, but not 'alike'! Everyone has been telling Amy and Rachel that they look like twins... and still do to this day! I don't see it, at all! I guess it is the mom in us - we see them a little more clearly than others. =)

Natalie said...

K. I don't think Asher and Eli look alike at all. They're both darn cute though! I get the same thing; people say Andrew and Noah look alike (NOT AT ALL). I think people see the glasses and somehow think the two of them look alike.