The Dirty Half Dozen

The Dirty Half Dozen

Friday, December 26, 2008

Stuart Middle(as opposed to Little)

Here is a better shot of Abbey with Stuart. She is so good with him. She has a little harness she puts on him and walks him around. She cleans his cage and cares for him all on her own. He actually is a little bit jumpy with me, but she has no problems with him.  He feels like velvet and everyone loves to pet him. Asher especially loves the "big mousy."

7 comments:

k8shoe said...

What in the world? That is in your house? :) What kind of noises do they make?

Stephanie said...

I don't even know what stuart is. I'm sure Luke will love meeting him once Emma is feeling better and can play!

gantrieb said...

My kids would love to be in your family. Too bad their stuck with mean old mom who won't even let them get a dog.

Scarcy Family said...

Very cute, are they really good pets? Too bad our rental policy won't let us have any pets. The kids just have to play with all the neighbors.

heather said...

I'm not sure what that is either. It's cute though. I think I might actually have a pet if my kids actually took care of it like they promise they will but then never do.

Adam and Julie said...

I thought it was stuffed, until I read the rest of your blog! WOW! What fun! Hey, are we ever going to get together?!!! Let's plan it!

Jessica said...

How cute! You are the best to let your kids have pets, but you have always been an animal lover. Didn't you want to be a vet when you were younger? I can't remember exactly, but for some reason that is standing out in my mind. My kids need a mom that wants a pet, because they want one so bad! Maybe when they are big enough to take care of it. We'll see.