The Dirty Half Dozen

The Dirty Half Dozen

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Eve

One of the reasons we love living so close to family is that we get to have everyone over for Christmas Eve. This always consists of ham, potatoes, and the works, the reading of the Nativity in Luke, new jammies and books, putting the kids to bed and playing games until way too late. I wish it were Christmas Eve every night. This year I actually won Pit which has NEVER happened. Maybe that was because I hurried and called it a game while I was still ahead.
The kids in their jammies. I forgot to take a picture of the cute bags their books came in.
Abbey scanning her Nancy Drew books and Grandma Jolene reading Claire's Fancy Nancy book.
Claire and Grandpa
Emma and Jared's girlfriend, Su Bin, reading Asher's Dr. Suess books(Emma actually got a Marley book)
Uncle Jared reading Asher's books to him.
Those also present but who somehow escaped the camera were uncle Josh, aunt Marissa and Grandma Bowen.

1 comment:

runningfan said...

Looks like you had a great holiday! Seeing those dollhouses and wardrobes makes me excited for a girl in the house!