My current condition requires middle of the night potty breaks as my bladder is being encroached upon by my expanding inhabitant, so a few mornings ago I got up and instead of finding an unoccupied toilet as I should have at 4 am, I happened upon this. Nice. She does have fresh water in her bowl, but that might be asking too much for her to walk all the way downstairs to get a drink. By all means, help yourself to the toilet.
Paul, I had every intention of leaving you with a spotless house and meals just waiting to be heated up, but instead I will leave you with chore lists and chicken nuggets(mickey mouse and dinosaur) and taquitos in the freezer. There are also four varieties of ice cream. Eat up.
I'm sorry that this is the weekend our class has to do sharing time. Good luck with that! This is why I married and you and agreed to have five children with you. Very few fathers would agree to that. Of this I am positive. Oh, please don't watch the Lost dvd when it comes in the mail. Instead, catch up with Jim Cramer or whatever his name is. I don't like him, but I love Lost.
One last thing; please make sure the kids don't look stupid on Sunday. I hate it when kids look stupid.
11 comments:
Have a great weekend! I'm jealous! I'm sure Paul will do great...I hope he takes pictures on Sunday. :)
P.S. You have one ginormous cat!
Take me wiiiiith youooooooooo!
Have fun though! Where are you headed?
Thanks for the good laugh!! I hope you have a fun time! After all this drama at our house is over, I think I will be in serious need of a get away.....like REALLY get away!!! I should have made Thom take pics when he took all 4 to church. WOW! They all were matchy and stuff. Cute! He could work on his 4 yr old girl hair techniques but we working on it. Heck he tried. Tell Paul to take pics for proof! LOL Have fun! Can you believe I am just even slightly jealous that you are having another baby. With all my drama and I can't get the thought of that there is at least 1 more for us I think. Ugh. Why do we do this to ourselves?! Because they are so darn cute and well............ it has it's perks. Hope you start feeling even slightly better soon. Are you sick the whole pg usually? So sorry. I was sick with Jess for 6 months and that SUCKED!
((HUGS))
Nice to see all the votes of confidence. Can't kids legally wear baseball caps on Sunday anyway? Dad has it all under control...
Clay took all the kids one weekend to his grandmothers house while I stayed home, and the pictures of the kids are so funny. This was when the girls were younger and didn't know how to do thier hair all by themselves. He didn't even brush their hair the whole weekend. Cody didn't pack underware, so instead of just finding a wal-mart and buying him some new ones, he went comando all weekend. They were so smelly when they came back!! But hey, I got time to myself, so I wasn't complaining too much!! Have fun with your time off!
Congrats on #5. At least out there you probably won't get the looks of complete shock someone would have 5 children. I hope you have a fantastic well deserved weekend. Just keep your expectations low and you won't be disappointed--keep the kids fed and unharmed, and the house still standing.
Your husband is a champ! Sharing Time was awesome!
Congrats on #5. Love Ruby, and did I miss your boy name? And can you just find out the sex for my sake... cause it makes me crazy when people don't find out what they are having. Crazy.
You do have an awesome hubby for doing sharing time without you! Jealous of the girl's trip. Where'd you go? We have to have dino and mickey nuggets at our house too because my kids don't agree.
Congratulations on the prego news! I am so excited and happy for you. That is wonderful! 5 is a good number and if anyone can handle it, it's you! I hope you had a very fun weekend! I love getting out with the girls!
Yeah for blogging....this is actually how I prefer to be updated....we definitely need to see about a "Highland" reunion....
Have so much fun! The last time I had to be at church for a meeting and didn't get the kids ready they showed up in sleeveless velvet dresses (in july) with pirate tatoos up and down their arms. lucas looked ok though! ;)
Post a Comment