Oh, and just because I refer to the tiny fetus as the ruby in no way means that I think it is a girl. On the contrary, I'm pretty sure it's a boy. I would love another girl; secretly, I hope it is. I hate that my girls are growing up and I want small chubby fingers having tea parties at my house all the time. Little boys having tea with their cars and dinosaurs and sharks does not count. And his father gets very irritated when he comes out of my room wearing my high heels with a purse on his shoulder proclaiming "It fits!" He would have so much fun with a little brother, so I hope for him that he gets just that.
Too bad and thank heavens(all at the same time) that it can only be one. We will be thrilled either way. So much so, that we will not be finding out the gender before the birth. For that I am very excited! I may never have a Ruby or Olive(another favorite). I'm not sure if I could get the other half of the chromosome contributors on board with either of those anyway, but we sure have a cute boy name that we both agree on. Maybe a little more testosterone would be okay after all.
4 comments:
Glad to hear you're so excited - and that you have the "this is it" confirmation. I hear that's a wonderful feeling!
Congratulations Jenny. We'll be fat together.
Congratulations!! I always wonder when I will know that I am done having kids. I'm glad to hear that you feel at peace and hope that I will know what Heavenly Father wants for our family. You are a fun mom and will do great with this baby just like you do great with your other kids. I can tell through your blog that you are an awesome mom!
I think it's a boy.
Post a Comment