The Dirty Half Dozen

The Dirty Half Dozen

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New projects

Last year the professor bought me a new camera. It has all kinds of fancy settings and what not, but the only one I use is the auto setting. This year I want to change that. I am committing myself to taking at least one picture a day to chronicle our year. Little if no writing will accompany these pics. Writing, story telling and journaling is what this blog is for although it's occasional at best. If you want to follow me in pictures, check it out here.

2 comments:

gantrieb said...

i love this idea! i thought i should do that, but than i came back to reality and decided i might make it a week... but i love checking yours!

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun! I thought about doing that too, but I know I'd forget days and days in a row! :)