The Dirty Half Dozen

The Dirty Half Dozen

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Poltergeists or The Ghosts of Christmas Present

I watched Poltergeist at my neighbor's house when I was 5 or 6 and had nightmares for three months and I still get chills when I think about a young boy who "sees dead people." So you can imagine my concern when our Christmas tree(it is on a timer that I set to go on at 5pm and off at 11pm) starting going on and off at random times during the day.
Then I caught little naughty pants in the act. He's sneaky and quick, this one, and apparently didn't think he'd get caught.

He has learned from the best.
My makeshift barrier did nothing other than provide a set up for jungle jim type antics for this small monkey.

1 comment:

runningfan said...

Totally cute! Got your darling Christmas card today. Thanks!